What is Imprima?
The Imprima virtual data room was founded in 2001 in London, England, and became the first European provider to offer a due diligence platform specifically designed for M&A. It provides virtual data room services to large organizations worldwide.
Imprima has developed a unique AI-powered platform, which allows users to accelerate data room preparation, and vendor and buyer due diligence. Imprima data room software offers the needed functionality, including collaboration and reporting tools to automate due diligence processes.
The Imprima virtual data room offers various features to support the mergers and acquisitions process, including:
- Azure Blob technology. Imprima offers 15x faster data access through innovative blob-storage technology. Also, Azure’s massive parallel processing feature allows for near-instant machine learning, which increases the speed of project management.
- AI-powered tools. An Imprima VDR offers AI-based features that improve the workflow in a data room. These include auto-indexing, auto-redaction of personal information, and contract reviews. Moreover, they work for any document and in any language. Automation tools allow users to structure data rooms quickly and accurately review legal documentation.
- Analytics and reporting features. Imprima offers a real-time dashboard with pre-set or custom reports. It also offers several Excel report templates. Users can also see customers’ heat maps to understand their interests better.
- Advanced communication functionality. There are built-in Q&A features with the ability to get live updates on Q&A progress and activity, as well as efficiency-enhancing features and automated workflows.
- 24/7 customer support. Imprima has a responsive 24/7 support desk available in various languages to help.
- Branding and customization. You can subscribe to Imprima’s additional features like VDR branding to market your firm by customizing your data room.
Besides advanced features, Imprima data room provider adheres to international security standards and is fully accredited by ISO 27001:2013, and it offers EU-based data centers as well as full compliance with GDPR.
Imprima’s pricing is very competitive with other main players in the VDR market. Imprima offers two subscription packages — the Introductory Package and Enterprise Package.
The Introductory Package (€250) gets you:
- Single VDR
- Unlimited users
- 500MB storage capacity
- €0.50 per additional MB
Enterprise Package includes:
- Multiple VDRs
- Unlimited users
- Dedicated project manager
- Unlimited storage
- Payment flexibility (you can choose to pay monthly, annually, or per transaction)
Imprima charges additional fees for branding and customization.
Another downside of Imprima’s pricing structure is that it has high archive costs. Archives cost €120 per GB per copy. For example, if your data room is 4GB, you would pay €480 — twice as much as a monthly subscription.
Imprima free trial
If you would like to test out an Imprima VDR, you can request a free VDR demo video on their website.
You can also get a free demo walk-through and a consultation for your project. You just need to put in a request and contact a sales representative to help you and answer your questions.
Imprima support and deployment
An Imprima VDR offers top technical support with VDR experts that have years of experience in the industry. They are always on call to make the deal-management experience smoother and hassle-free. You also get a 24/7 support desk available in your native language. The provider also provides one online Imprima VDR manager training session. Additional training sessions can be purchased.
The data room platform is compatible with multiple devices, so it’s easily accessible on mobile and desktop devices, including Windows, Mac OS, iOS, and Android. There is no need for additional plug-ins or downloads, which enables users to get started immediately and quickly access all needed documents.