What is Clinked?
Clinked is a virtual data room service provider that focuses on branding, mobility of their solution, and secure file access. Clinked solutions are known for their customizability features so that each client can show their clients a different version of the virtual data room suitable for their needs. In addition, branding their mobile apps makes this software an outstanding example of a brand-aware data room provider.
Clinked is a virtual data solution that will satisfy any business looking to customize their online file repositories. With the unique branding opportunities that the Clinked VDR provides, creating a space dedicated to an investor or client is possible. Visit their site to find out more or to schedule a free trial.
Clinked has an array of features that present their virtual data room solution as one of the most unique while staying focused on providing the user with a truly customizable interface.
- Mobile interface. The Clinked virtual data room can be accessed remotely and is compatible with most desktops, laptops, and portable devices.
- Integration. Your company’s workflow shouldn’t be disrupted because of a new virtual data room solution. Fortunately, the software integrates with apps like Office, GSuite, and Adobe products.
- Connection. The virtual data room features a chat capability for communicating with colleagues in real-time.
- Cooperation. The chat feature also facilitates collaboration, making it convenient to exchange notes and share files. Additionally, Q&A functionality and the ability to resolve issues within the virtual data room quickly are invaluable.
- Branding. When meeting with an important client, it is important to be prepared. The Clinked virtual data room helps do just that through customized virtual data rooms with branded panels. By providing comprehensive app support, Clinked helps its clients get the most out of their business deals.
- Security. Security is one of the most important features of a virtual data room. With bank-grade security protocols and the ability to give and revoke access to the virtual data room, your files are protected.
Clinked offers four pricing plans. The greatest difference between them is the number of files you can store and the number of allowed users. The Clinked data room cost structure is as follows:
|Lite||$83 a month, if billed annually||A white-label portal for small businesses, with a maximum of 100 members and 100GB of storage. It allows for an unlimited number of guests.|
|Standard||$209 a month, if billed annually||All of the above + calendar, discussions, tasks, 1TB of storage, full-text search, and your own domain.|
|Premium||$416 a month, if billed annually||All of the above + 250 members, 3TB of storage capacity, and personalized email notifications.|
|Enterprise||$836 a month, if billed annually||All of the above + 1000 members, 5TB of storage, and a customizable mobile app.|
Clinked free trial
Clinked also offers a 10-day free trial for potential clients. It provides an unlimited number of files, 100MB of storage capacity, and premium features like tasks, a shared calendar, and many other tools to help you test the software solution to see how well it fits your needs.
To request a demo, visit their site and click “Sign up for free trial”.
Clinked support and implementation
The virtual data room provider is known for their huge knowledge base available on their site. If you ever feel lost using the Clinked VDR, you would most likely be able to get the answer you need from this segment of the website.
Apart from that, they offer a video tour for their potential customers, allowing them to look into the Clinked software solution itself. And after they start using this virtual data room, they can always access the Frequently Asked Questions section on the Clinked website to troubleshoot. Clinked also provides webinars, if the problem seems too challenging for the user. The only downside to their support is that they are not available 24/7 on their hotline.